Rent a bicycle in Skjolden and explore on your own!
- Rent bicycles and explore the inner part of Sognefjord on your own as part of an active holiday.
- Get a map and good biking suggestions, or, join a local guide on a private tour.
Skjolden is a good starting point from which to take biking trips to several attractions. The Mørkrid valley, “The romantic road” towards Urnes, or into the Fortun valley to visit Nørstedalseter or Fuglesteg mountain farm, are examples of nice biking routes. Rent bicycles from us and explore on your own as part of an active holiday.
- Different bicycle sizes and models are available.
- City-bikes. Robust and reliable with 7 gears, suitable for both asphalt and gravel roads.
- High quality hybrid bikes. “Trek Zektor 3” – suitable on asphalt and good gravel roads. Male and female models available.
- E-bikes. “Trek UM3+” – suitable for both asphalt and gravel roads. Male and female models available.
Pick up and deliver the bikes at Skjolden Brygge. For day rental, make an arrangement with one of our guides when to deliver the bikes in the evening.
Contact us for bicycle rental or book online by pressing the “Book Now!”-button below:
|Rentals:||Adult price:||Children price (8-14):|
|Bicycle rental city-bike (day)||350||250|
|Bicycle rental city-bike (3 hours)||250||200|
|Bicycle rental hybrid-bike (day)||400||300|
|Bicycle rental hybrid-bike (3 hours)||300||250|
|Bicycle rental e-bike (day)||700||–|
|Bicycle rental e-bike (3 hours)||450||–|