premarin cream cost fabricate Frequently Asked Questions
- How can we travel to your base town, Skjolden?
- By car: Follow the Road 55 (National Tourist Route) from Sogndal towards Lom.
- By bus: Check out the options from your location though the local bus-portal: kringom.no
- By boat+bus: Follow the scenic express boat ride from Bergen to Sogndal, and take a local bus from Sogndal to Skjolden. Buy boat tickets here: norled.no
- Nearest domestic airport: Sogndal Airport – Haukåsen. Car rental at airport.
- Nearest international airport: Bergen Airport – Flesland. Car rental at airport.
- How do I book your tours?
- Press booking in the top header of the webpage to get to an online booking portal.
- All tours can be booked on request, and some tours have guaranteed daily departures.
- Some tours have daily departures during the summer season, like the popular tours: Fjord RIB Adventure and Fjord RIB Adventure + Waterfall Hike.
- We recommend early booking.
- Can I book a private and tailor-made tour/itinerary?
- Yes! Send us a request, and we will do our best to provide the adventure you seek. This option could be more expensive than the scheduled tours.
- How do I get from the cruise pier to your location?
- You can simply walk from the cruise pier to our base in Skjolden. Follow the only road along the fjord for 800 metres (towards the town centre), and you will pass by our stand on your way.
- What are your cancellation policies?
- Check out our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Are your RIB adventures safe?
- We focus on the nature experience during our RIB boat adventures, and not the speed. We always focus on the safety on board, and that all passengers feel comfortable and safe during the RIB Adventures. All passengers must wear a warm flotation suit and life jacket during the tours. We have never had people falling in the water, and our guides are local known and has all the necessary certificates.
- Our cruising speed is 30-35 knots, and the inner parts of Sognefjord is sheltered from high waves from the sea.
- What type of company are you?
- Adventure Tours Norway is a local company in the Sognefjord. We believe in the importance of local knowledge, local guides and the combination of nature and culture during our adventures. We are passionate about the Sognefjord area and wish to share its outstanding beauty with our customers.